Pray when it hurts. When you are so down on your luck and you want someone to turn to. Pray when you are happy. When you finally got all that you wanted and even more. Pray when you are lost and confused. When you have no idea what’s right or wrong. Pray to fill in the spaces, the gaps. Pray constantly and fervently in search of peace of mind and stability.
- Persephone: so since we're married and all I'm gonna assume it's okay if I get a houseplant
- Persephone: it will represent our love
- Persephone: a love fern, if you will
- Persephone: or a love herb
- Persephone: a love mint
- Persephone: what I'm trying to say is I turned your girlfriend into a plant
- Persephone: sorry not sorry
Dionysus: It hurt, too.
Eris: Oh my god, what is wrong with you two?
my parents are like so done with me sometimes
"This is not a dollhouse, this is Gaza"